While using the Finalcad Classic app, you can quickly change the view by dragging items up or down with two fingers. To save you even more time, you can now change the display order of these modes:
Follow these steps to change the order: Browse to a zone:
- Tap on the name of the zone at the top of the screen, shown with a small arrow.
- Hold down your finger and drag the title to the desired area.
<Tips> articles :
- Automatic Synchronization what to know
- I have a sync error
- Synchronizing all of your projects
- How to edit a project’s representative photo
- How to restore unsynchronized data
- FAQ: Using FINALCAD
- Changing the order of zones
- Using QR codes
- Windows version decommissioned Dec 2020
- Paying user or free user ?
- Why some badges are round and others square
- Change the display order on iOS (Issues, Gallery, Zone, etc.)
- Finding an issue within a search field
- Why can’t I see any issues?
- Editing a project deadline
- Finding your FINALCAD software version
- Locally deleting and restoring a project