It’s possible to create a stand-alone project on your tablet. If, on the other hand, you would like to use our pro services and benefit from their advantages, don’t hesitate to ask to be contacted by a member of our commercial team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the steps to create a project via a tablet.
Step 1 : Create the project base
- Press on ‘+’ to the top left and select “add a project”
- Enter the project name and its description
- Choose the feature image for your project by tapping “change image”
- The project thumbnail image shows on the welcome page. It suffices to select the thumbnail to enter into the project.
Step 2 : Create your administrator profile
- Enter into your project by clicking on the thumbnail
- Complete the necessary information concerning you (Name, Surname, Password and email address)
- Click on “Save”
Step 3 : Create Zones
- Click on “Add to Plan” then select your image. You can use the picture library, iCloud or Dropbox for example
- Enter the plan name in the field below then “Save”
- Enter the plan name in the field below and then “Save”
- Next, click on ‘Modify” and then on the “+” that appears to the left and repeat steps 1 and 2 to add new zones
- You can sort the zones by dragging and dropping.
Step 4 : Create your library
- Touch the menu at the bottom of your project
- Touch the “Library” section
- Go to the next article in order to guide yourself in the creation of your trades and companies : Edit a library In iOS
Step 5 : Add other participants (reserved to the project administrator)
- Tap on the menu at the foot of the project
- Next tap your name at the top of the window and then tap “Edit” to the top right
- Click on “+” and complete the new user sheet
- In the “Roles” section you can create new ones (you will find the existing roles in the next article : User Rights Management) Click on “Roles”.
- Tap “Edit” then “+”
- Next create the name associated with the role you have created. Here’s an example :
- If it’s a company you can make a restriction by selecting the “company “ section (for example, allowing a painter to only see the Paintwork trade)
- Finish completing the form and click on “Company” (not all fields are obligatory)
Once these steps are done, your project is ready. From now on you can create your first issue.
To do this, go to this article: Create your first observation on iOS.