For all plans, please follow these steps:
- Requirements to get off to a good start:
- Make sure you have met the minimum operating system version requirements to install Finalcad.
- Choose the right iOS, Android or Windows tablet or smartphone model. See our article: Which tablet/smartphone should I use?
- Install or update Finalcad on your device.
- Logging into your project:
- For a company project
- Setting or resetting your Finalcad password
- Downloading a project
- Logging into your profile
- Creating your first issue (Essential, Evolution, Expert and Enterprise plans)
- Creating your first control sheet (Evolution, Expert and Enterprise plans)
- Creating your first task (Expert and Enterprise plans)
- Record the progress of your construction site (Expert and Enterprise plans)
Take a few minutes today to save yourself some time tomorrow.
- Configure your Trades library: Optimize the management of your trades
- Manage your user groups: How to manage user groups
- Your Help Center provides answers by giving you precise and up-to-date information -> Type the subject in the search bar and read the appropriate article.
- You will find more information about our plans on our website: www.finalcad.com.
- For tips and advice on using the software: Submit a request to the FINALCAD support team
Articles of First Steps :
- Upgrading FINALCAD
- Tablet/smartphone compatibility with my construction site
- Purchasing a Finalcad license
- Getting started with FINALCAD★
- Changing or resetting your password
- I am a FINALCAD Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities?
- Contacting the support team