Synchronisation allows you to save data entered on a device and to transfer this to other users in order to recover the work that has been done.
Manual or automatic synchronization?
Since version 7.1 of FINALCAD, a project can be set to Automatic Synchronization mode. For more details, see the following article : Automatic synchronization.
How to work with up-to-date data in manual synchronization?
We recommend making a backup (synchronisation) before and after each visit in order to have in order to have the latest data up to date.
When there are several devices (tablet, smartphone):
- Launch a synchronisation from all devices simultaneously. If your connection is not optimal, you can take turns,
- Wait for the synchronisation to finish on each device*,
- Carry out a new synchronisation in order to recover all data.
*The "awaiting synchronisation" filter allows you to check that all your issues (blue stickers) have been saved.
Note: Sometimes certain Wifi networks at construction site facilities are limited, we recommend that you use private networks.
How to manually synchronize your project (s) PRO?
3.1 / Open each project to synchronize only the list of users and the passwords
You are on iOS and Android: Synchronize FINALCAD accounts from the login screen
- iOS: put a finger on the screen and drag it down.
- Android: Tap the spinning arrow at the top right of the window.
3.2 / Open each project to synchronize all its data when a user is already logged in
- Tap "..." at the bottom left, then click on "Synchronization" item.
3.3 / Synchronize all your projects at once from the FINALCAD Home page
Warning: only available on iOS and Android
- Tap the icon at the top right of the FINALCAD home screen.
3.4 / You do not have the possibility to use one of the solutions above
You have never used the project on this terminal, it is synchronized. From the Home screen, delete the project locally and then reload it by following the steps in the following article: How to delete / restore a project locally?
Linked article: I've made a synchronisation error