Synchronization allows the safe-guarding of data from a device and the transfer of work done to other users.
We advise you to back-up (synchronize) before and after each visit to ensure you have the most recent information.
When there are several devices (tablets, smartphone) :
- Start a synchronization on all devices simultaneously. If your connection is not the best, you could do them one at a time.
- Wait for the synchronization to finish on each device*
- Perform a new synchronization to recover all the data.
*The “waiting to synchronize” filter allows you to verify all your issues (blue markers) have been backed-up.
Note: Occasionally, certain Wifi networks in hotspots are insecure, we advise you to use private networks.
Synchronizing a project according to your operating system
Make sure that you are in a project (not on the application's home page)
- On iOS: Menu "..." then on "Synchronization"
- On Android: Menu (toothed wheel) then on 'Synchronization'
- On Windows: Menu (sweep the top or bottom edges of the screen) then 'Synchronization'