Synchronisation allows you to save data entered on a device and to transfer this to other users in order to recover the work that has been done.
We recommend making a backup (synchronisation) before and after each visit in order to have the most up to date data.
When there are several devices (tablet, smartphone):
- Launch a synchronisation from all devices simultaneously. If your connection is not optimal, you can take turns,
- Wait for the synchronisation to finish on each device*,
- Carry out a new synchronisation in order to recover all data.
*The "awaiting synchronisation" filter allows you to check that all your issues (blue stickers) have been saved.
Note: Sometimes certain Wifi networks at construction site facilities are limited, we recommend that you use private networks.
Linked article: I've made a synchronisation error
Synchronisation of a project depending on your operating system
Ensure that you are in a project (and not in the application's homepage)
- iOS: Menu "..." then "Synchronisation
- Android: Menu (cogwheel) then "Synchronisation"
- Windows: Menu (swipe the top or bottom of the screen) then "Synchronisation"