As a rule, an architect (owner, site engineer, etc.) creates an on-site visit every week with the stakeholders (proprietors, investors, etc.) and, more importantly, with the representatives of each building trade in order to stay abreast of the work progress and to solve problems.
Now, you can prepare your construction site records during your visit, directly on your tablet or phone. In this way, you can avoid having to retype data or doing a new layout once you’re back at the office.
To use this function, you need to be a project administrator. Our team takes care of defining and configuring this “admin” role based on discussions with the construction site’s main stakeholder. To determine if you have an admin role, see this article: I am a Finalcad Manager (administrator); I am a FINALCAD Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities?
To learn how to prepare a construction site record, see these articles:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Completing the “Information” section
- Managing the attendance sheet
- Managing the structure of a meeting minutes
- Report configuration
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting
- Creating a report appendix
- Sharing meeting minutes
- Duplicate meeting minutes from previous meeting
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project
- Adding new remarks to my meeting minutes