You’ve been waiting for them... Meeting minutes. These are now available for all PRO projects.
As a general rule, an architect (client, construction manager, etc ) performs a weekly meeting with stakeholders (owners, investors, etc.) and more importantly with trade contractor representatives to assess the progress of works and to resolve issues.
We wish to make this part easy and save time and avoid the need to reinputting data later at the office.
To benefit from this new functionality, you need to be the project Administrator; This “Admin” role is defined and configured by us in conjunction with our principal site contact.
How can you establish meeting minutes ? Here are the different stages for obtaining the Minutes.
- In the menu, select “Meeting minutes”
- Create a new visit by tapping “+” at the right hand side of the window
- Start by completing the agenda form
- Meeting minutes title
- Meeting subject
- Meeting date (form creation date)
- Next meeting date
Tips: In the settings window, you can duplicate or delete a report by dragging from right to left.
- Now available on iOS and Android
- I am not the Admin on the project, how can I become it ? Approach the main site contact and ask him to send an email to us requesting us to edit your profile..