As a rule, an architect (owner, site engineer, etc.) creates an on-site visit every week with the stakeholders (proprietors, investors, etc.) and, more importantly, with the representatives of each building trade in order to stay abreast of the work progress and to solve problems.
Now, you can prepare your construction site records during your visit, directly on your tablet or phone. In this way, you can avoid having to retype data or doing a new layout once you’re back at the office.
To use this function, you need to be a project administrator. Our team takes care of defining and configuring this “admin” role based on discussions with the construction site’s main stakeholder. To determine if you have an admin role, see this article: I am a Finalcad Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities? (FC_FST_FST_0011)
To learn how to prepare a construction site record, see these articles:
- Creating meeting minutes FC_DEF_AUS_0012
- Completing the “Information” section FC_DEF_AUS_0013
- Managing the attendance sheet FC_DEF_AUS_0014
- Managing the structure of meeting minutes FC_DEF_AUS_0015
- Report configuration FC_DEF_AUS_0016
- Inviting attendees to the next meeting FC_DEF_AUS_0017
- Creating a report appendix FC_DEF_AUS_0018
- Sharing meeting minutes FC_DEF_AUS_0019
- Duplicating meeting minutes from a previous meeting FC_DEF_AUS_0020
- Duplicating meeting minutes from another project FC_DEF_AUS_0021
- Adding comments to meeting minutes FC_DEF_AUS_0022