This article will help you if you have signed up for the QR code plan and wish to understand how it works.
Here is how to implement them on your construction site:
- Once the blueprints have been approved by you and put to use by our Operations team, you will be able to use the QR codes.
- Send a request to activate the QR codes and the document to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print the files and display them in each room or zone according to the zoning.
Use with tablets/smartphones
- Open your project.
- Tap on the “Scan code” icon and the camera will activate automatically within a small window.
- On Android, this symbol will appear to the left of the Settings gear icon
- Center the QR code and scan it.
- The zone will appear on your device.
- Consider connecting to a network before using your project.
- The QR codes are available in A4 or A3 paper formats.
(iOS) QR code is shown under <Edit> icon.
<Tips> articles :
- Automatic Synchronization what to know
- I have a sync error
- Synchronizing all of your projects
- How to edit a project’s representative photo
- How to restore unsynchronized data
- FAQ: Using FINALCAD
- Changing the order of zones
- Using QR codes
- Windows version decommissioned Dec 2020
- Why some badges are round and others square
- Change the display order on iOS (Issues, Gallery, Zone, etc.)
- Finding an issue within a search field
- Why can’t I see any issues?
- Editing a project deadline
- Finding your FINALCAD software version
- Locally deleting and restoring a project