Your project is ready and you would like to make your first issue? Here's how to do that:
- Log in to your profile (to the right of the settings wheel)
- Select the "Issues" mode (at the bottom of the screen to the left of the worksheet)
- Select the floor and the zone from the list on the left-hand-side.
- Place your finger on the blue symbol to the top-right, and slide it to the exact location on the schematic.
- Assign to a Trade / Company pair
- Choose an issue type
- If none of the issue types is appropriate, you can just create a new one by tapping on the pencil and then "+". For further details, see the article: Editing the library on Androidpla
- Add more detail to your issue with comments and photos, which will be shown in the issue activity feed.
- Confirm to add it, by tapping on the black arrow
The possible options in the activity feed:
Note: Be careful how you formulate new issue types. For example it is not very useful to repeat the name of the trade within your issue (paint, partitions, suspended ceilings). Issue types aim to avoid needless inputs by making it easier to add recurring issues within the project. The dictionary rules stipulate they may not exceed 30 characters. They can be supplemented, as much as you like, with comments. We invite you to read the article: Best practices: management of the issues library
Making an issue can only be done for zones, not sectors. The floor plan is there to provide an overall view.
Linked article : I am unable to create issues