It is possible to independently create your own project on your tablet. But, if you want to use our pro services and benefit from their advantages, don't hesitate to request for one of our sales team members to reach out to you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the steps involved in creating a project on a tablet
Step 1: Create the project base
- Tap on the + and select "Create a project"
- Enter the name of your project and a description
- Choose the illustration photo for your project by tapping on “Change Illustration”
The project thumbnail will be shown on the home page. All you have to do is tap the thumbnail to open the project.
Step 2: Create your administrator profile
- Go into your project by tapping "Administrator."
- Complete the information about you by tapping the pencil, and then "Administrator" (name, Password, E-mail, role)
- Tap "role", then "i" to select your permissions:
Step 3 : Create your zones
Available formats : JPG, PNG, PDF
Attention big files are not supported. Ideal size: 2109x1818 pixels in PNG format
- Click on "Add a zone."
- Enter the name of the schematic in the field and then select your image (you can also use the photo library, iCloud, or DropBox for instance).
- Tap "Save."
- Next click on the "pencil" and then on "+ Add a zone" and repeat steps 2 and 3 to add additional zones.
Step 4: Creating your library
- Tap the menu (the gear icon)
- Tap the heading, "Library."
- Check the following article for more help on the creation of your trades and companies: Editing a Library on Android.
Step 5: Adding other participants (only the admin can do this)
- Tap on "Administrator."
- Click on "+" and complete the profile of the new user.
- Under the "Roles" heading you can create a new one (you will find the existing roles in the following article: Managing author permissions). Tap "Roles."
- Tap “+”
- Next create the name linked to the created roles, for example:
- In the event of a new company you can make this restricted by selecting the heading "Companies" (for example, painters only see the trade "Painting").
- Complete the profile and tap "Save" (not all fields are mandatory).
Once you've completed these steps, your project is ready. You can now create your first issue. To do this, see the following article: Creating your first issue on Android.