- Task module, by checking pre-installed tasks, helps you to track the global progress of your site.
- The module provides a site manager with a real time track in a global progress, classified by company and by project.
- A dashboard of where the project is right now is updated during whole project.
- A statistic shows the % of advance of each task, of each subcontractor, and by zone.
- The work progress registered can be retrieved in excel format
- To configure this module, please contact our Finalcad services. This module is available according to your license.
Color and each status
- Each icon represents one task.
- The color represents the task status.
- The cloud means the task is not synchronized yet.
Tracking progress with tasks
With Finalcad, you can track the progress of each contractor by level or by units.
- Enable < Tasks > mode.
- Select < List > mode.
- Tap on the task for more details.
Task list can be pre-installed in the application. Please feel free to contact to Finalcad Manager to customise your application.
- Select < Statistics > mode.
- Check your work progress per level / zone.
Add a new local task on a zone
- Select a zone
- Slide drop by holding down the icon at the desired spot then choose a category and assign a company
- Tap on the task
- Enter the completion rate by adjusting the icon
- Complete the start and end date.
- You can also add a comment for this task
- Add a picture from your gallery or directly take a picture with your phone.
- If this task cannot be completed, use the ‘Stuck’ option.
A small icon will be added to this task.
Add a new general task on a zone or on a level/floor
- Mind that you are in <Task> mode and choose the floor or the zone you want to place a new task.
- Choose <List> view.
- Tap on the “+” mark
- Choose the company in charge of this new task
- Place the start date and deadline for this new task. Choose the status of this task.
- Click on <OK> to register.