- Sectioning the blueprints makes it possible to precisely locate flaws using the dot.
- A zone must be able to contain ~ 50 issues simultaneously.
- A sector should ideally contain up to 35 zones. If the number is greater, section a floor into several sectors.
- A sector = a PDF report, we therefore come to an agreement with the user on the structure of their project monitoring.
- We recommend, for performance reasons, to not use more than 5 layers.
- A project should ideally contain up to 30 sectors.
- Make sure that the colours are correctly applied to zones
- Clean the blueprint
- Remove hatching
- Darken the blueprints or switch to black and white (Clean & Fix)
- Sector: a group of blueprints. Can represent:
- a floor (R + 1)
- part of a floor (department of Pediatrics on a floor of 10,000 m2)
- a typology of the elements on a floor (R + 1 piles)
- a typology of the elements on part of a floor (R + 1 East –piles)
- Area: a room, a group of rooms (rare), a large structure element (post, thin wall of reinforced concrete, etc.)
- Layer: a different view where the dots may be combined. For example: architect / plumbing / electricity..