Prerequisites: To have created all worksheets (see article: Creating worksheets)
Step 1: draw your network
- Double-click on the worksheet (see sector) to mesh from the FINALCAD palette
- Prepare the zoning
- Validate the measure by clicking "Define measure" in the control palette
- Sélectionnez une ouverture de porte ou d’un intervalle de 90 cm.
Note : Cette opération est très fortement recommandée notamment pour le module progress Gros Oeuvre de FINALCAD.
Ceci permet d'automatiser la taille des textes en fonction du plan et de calculer les surfaces de chaque zone.
- Define the North if you have that information
- You can check in the FINALCAD Palette sector tab area that the information has been validated (green indicator at the top of the palette)
In this way, the zones will be clearly distinguishable on the sector plan.
- Add names for each zone using the command "MTEXT" and place them in the centre of the housing.
Step 2: Creating your mesh
- Click on "Create a zone" from the control palette and then click the name of the zone and finally its polyline
- Once all the zones have been created, click on "Create a sector" from the control palette
- Click on the sector name text
- You get a zoned sector (see below)
Special case: zone with an island
If you have islands:
- You must manually create zones before the rest of the network
- Select "Create a zone with islands" from the control palette and then click the name of the zone and finally its polyline
- Select the polylines of the islands in your zone, and press "Enter".
You can skip these two steps to create zones and sector by clicking "Automatic Zone". In this case, the module handles associating the names of zones to polylines itself.
Careful: automatic meshing must be created after the zones with islands are created.
Prerequisites: in order to function, automatic meshing needs a unique MTEXT for each polyline and a sector MTEXT outside the zones.
- Press the auto-meshing button
Step 3: complete your meshing
This operation is as necessary for the exploitation on terminal (smartphone/Tablet) as for analytical reports.
- Colour areas according to colour code: main zone for housing or offices, then the corridors, stairs, etc.
- From the control palette, click on the zone typology and then the corresponding zone
- Change the text size to make it readable on the terminals.
- From the FINALCAD palette, fill in the field "size of text". We recommend a size of 18 for optimal comfort for reading on devices (smartphone/Tablet).
- Save your worksheet