If, during a visit with a construction site stakeholder, you wish to display a specific issue without needing to search all your blueprints,
follow these steps:
- Browse to the “List” display.
- In the “Search” window, enter the key word or the number for an issue. The related issue will appear. Press at length on the issue to find which zone it is linked to. The issue’s location will appear on-screen.
If you wish to search for an issue, try the “Filter”, which you can read about in this article: Using filters
<Tips> articles :
- Automatic Synchronization what to know
- I have a sync error
- Synchronizing all of your projects
- How to edit a project’s representative photo
- How to restore unsynchronized data
- FAQ: Using FINALCAD
- Changing the order of zones
- Using QR codes
- Windows version decommissioned Dec 2020
- Paying user or free user ?
- Why some badges are round and others square
- Change the display order on iOS (Issues, Gallery, Zone, etc.)
- Finding an issue within a search field
- Why can’t I see any issues?
- Editing a project deadline
- Finding your FINALCAD software version
- Locally deleting and restoring a project