Using filters enables you to display only those issues that are relevant in order to obtain a better read access on the tablet. Plan your inspections using filters to display only the necessary issues (company, status, creation date, deadline, author, location, criticality, phase, issue template).
What filters are available? (iOS)
What filters are available? (Android)
How to access the filters
- Press the Funnel icon.
- Select one or more categories you want to filter.
- You can use multiple filters.
Simply press “X” (Android) or “Reinitialize” (iOS) at the top of the window to restore the default view.
With the multi-filter, all combinations are possible!
Conceivably, you may want to display the snags that you created over the last 15 days and that have not yet been fixed by the subcontractor. In this case, the filters to choose from are as follows:
- Type = Snag
- Author = Me
- Creation date = Select the date range for the last 15 days
- Status = Open and overdue
Here is an example: “Overdue” status issues posted by the “General contractor” (iOS). To deactivate the filters, simply tap “Reinitialize” in the top left-hand corner.
Other articles pertaining to using the Issues module:
- Creating my first issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0001)
- Color coding of issues/statuses (FC_DEF_BUS_0002)
- Using layers (FC_DEF_BUS_0003)
- Using filters (FC_DEF_BUS_0004)
- Rejecting or disputing an issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0005)
- Describing your issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0006)
- What deadline should I assign to my issue? (FC_DEF_BUS_0007)
- Logging into your profile (FC_DEF_BUS_0008)
- Downloading and installing Finalcad (FC_DEF_BUS_0009)
- Downloading a project pro(FC_DEF_BUS_0010)
Articles pertaining to filters:
- My reports in the app (FC_DEF_REP_0001)