An administrator can manage the following items completely independently:
- user access
- user groups
- customize and generate issue or form reports
- generate ad hoc reports
To see what an admin can do, please consult the guide. When you log into our app, a cog icon should appear in the bottom right-hand corner of your profile picture. If you don’t see it, contact the person who referred you to Finalcad and they can tell you who your project administrator is.
You can now log in using the email address that was recorded to create your Finalcad account and the password you use to connect to your different projects in the mobile Finalcad Classic app.
- Go to manager.finalcad.com (EU) or to manager-ap.finalcad.com (for projects hosted in Asia).
- Enter your Finalcad ID and password.
To log out, select your name and tap on “Logout” on the next screen.
Articles of First Steps :
- Upgrading FINALCAD
- Tablet/smartphone compatibility with my construction site
- Purchasing a Finalcad license
- Getting started with FINALCAD★
- Changing or resetting your password
- I am a FINALCAD Manager (administrator); what are my capabilities?
- Contacting the support team