If an issue has been assigned to the wrong layer, you can reassign it to the correct one.
- Select the issue.
- Tap on the “...” icon.
- Tap on “Change layer.”
- Choose the new layer to which you want to submit the issue.
- It is possible that the location of your issue in this new layer will be incorrect. Press and hold the issue to display the option to drag it.
- Using the phases of your construction site in your Finalcad project
- How to reattribute an issue
- Moving an issue from one layer to another
- Preparing my construction site record
- Adding issues in bursts
- Editing statuses in batches
- Adding a level of important to an issue
- Adding an issue to the punch list
- Changing the phase of an issue
- Before and After labels