Does an error message appear when you try to synchronize your project?
Please make sure you check the following :
- Ensure you have the last version of FINALCAD. If it is not, i suggest you to update the app.
- Do you have a good internet connection (Wifi) or mobile connection (3G/4G)?
- Does your network have a good level (does not cut off or become limited ?) Test the connection by trying to open a website. Does the page show easily?
If your connection is unstable, you can test it a bit later or by another connection method.
However, if after several attempts and on different networks (public wifi, 4G, private wifi) you still have the same problem, please send an email to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting this information :
- The project number preceded by a “#” (to the right when you “Synchronize”
- The date of your last successful synchronization (date and time indicated under the “synchronization “ function)
- Are other tablets on the same project? If there are, do they have the same synchronization problem?
- Do you have other projects on the tablet? If there are, do you also have synchronization problems?
By sending us this information, we can investigate it and give you a reply as soon as possible.
Note: A synchronization error does not necessarily mean that your data has not been synchronized. Occasionally, the project may be damaged due to an incident (tablet break, lack of available space, etc.). You can check the backup by generating the excel of the observations after selecting the “All” status in filter to compare it to the excel of the general e-mail (procedure: On iOS, On Android, On Windows). If you find that they are identical, and you do not have any forms (controls), you can delete / reload the project.