If you want to raise the same issue several times on one floor plan (redo paint coat, clean, etc.), or on several floor plans, here are the steps:
You have the choice of several options:
- A company and its trade
- A company, its trade and an issue type (by tapping on the blue arrow to the right)
- Establish a deadline for processing
- Display the activity flow directly after creating
- Take a photo just after snagging
Here is an example: I would like to successively assign the issue "Equipment missing" from the HVAC trade as well fix a deadline on 25 November.
- Place the cursor on an area
- Tap on the symbol in the upper right-hand corner of your screen
- Select the HVAC company then click on the small blue arrow on the right while specifying the issue "Equipment missing"
- Fix the deadline for 25 November
- Tap on the area and drag-and-drop the sticker onto the desired location. You can change the plan while keeping the same options.
You will notice that the appearance of the sticker in the upper right-hand corner has changed, a shadow has appeared on the symbol.
To remove the filter, click on the symbol in the upper right-hand corner again, and deactivate your options by clicking on the delete icon:"X".