If you would like to repeatedly create the same issue on a plan (redo paintwork, cleaning etc.) or on several plans, here are the steps ;
You have several options to choose from :
- A company and its trade
- A company, its trade and a typical issue (by touching the blue arrow to the right)
- Define a target treatment date
- Show the activity flux directly after marker placing
- Take a photo just after marker placing
Here’s an example : I would like to give a burst to the “missing material” issue of the Heating, Ventilating, Airconditioning (HVAC) trade group as well as a target fixing date fixed to 25th November.
- Put yourself on a zone
- Tap the marker at the top right of your screen
- Select the HVAC then click on the little blue arrow to the right, specifying the “missing material” issue.
- Define the target fixing date as 25th November
- Tap the zone and drag and drop the marker to the desired place. You can change plan and keep the marker position
You will notice that the marker appearance to the top right has been modified, a shadow has appeared on it.
To bring up the filter, click once again on the marker to the top right and disactivate your options by clicking on the delete icon : “X” beside the saved company and the target fixing date.