Is your project ready and you wish to create your first issue ? Here’s how to proceed.
- Select the zone from the list on the left
- Drag and drop the marker to the desired location on the drawing
- Set a couple trade/company
- Select an issue type
- If none of the issue types suit you, create a new one by tapping on ‘+’
- For more detail you can consult this article : How to edit the library on iOS
- Enrich your issue with comments and photos which will be shown in its activity flux.
Possible options in the activity flux :
Note : Pay attention to the form of new issue types. For example it is not useful to repeat the name of the trade group in the issue (paintwork, partitioning, suspended ceilings). The issue types have to aim to avoid creating recurring issues in the project. Following the logic of a dictionary, they cannot contain more than 30 characters. They can be completed as much as required through comments.
Issue creation can only be carried out in zones and not in sectors. A plan level provides an overview.
Linked Article : I can’t create an issue