Your project is ready and you would like to create your first issue? Here's how to proceed:
- Sign in to your profile ("..." menu, then on "Sign in")
- Select the "Issues" mode
- Select the floor and the zone from the list on the left-hand-side.
- Place your finger on the sticker in the upper right-hand corner, and slide it to the exact location on the plan
- Assign to a Trade / Company pair
- Choose an issue type
If you aren't satisfied with any of the issue types, you can simply create a new one, by tapping on "+". For more information you can read the article: Edit the library on iOS
- Add more detail to your issue with comments and photos, which will be shown in the issue activity feed.
The possible options in the activity feed:
Attention: When you add an issue to the plan, it is validated. By tapping the "V" button in the bottom right hand corner, you "solve" the issue. If you would like to cancel your manipulation, go to the article Refuse an issue.
Otherwise, if you click "X" you delete the issue (blue unsynchronized): to understand the statuses
Note: Be careful how you formulate new issue types. For example it is not very useful to repeat the name of the trade within the issue (paint, partitions, suspended ceilings). Issue types aim to avoid needless inputs by making it easier to add recurring issues within the project. The dictionary rules stipulate they may not exceed 30 characters. They can then be supplemented, as much as you like, with more comments. We invite you to read the article: Best practices: management of the issues library
Making an issue can only be done for zones, not sectors. The floor plan is there to provide an overall view.
Related article: I am unable to create issues