When the FINALCAD Manager adds you to the platform, you will receive an email to create your password.
However, when FINALCAD creates your account, a default password is set. For security and confidentiality reasons, after this step, FINALCAD no longer has access to user passwords.
We strongly advise users change it immediately via the following steps:
Step 1: Reset your password
- Go to this page
- Sign in and change your password in the upper right-hand corner in the profile settings or click on "Forgotten password" if you don't know it
- Enter the account's email address, then click on "Receive instructions"
- In the email you receive, click on the link to reset the password, then, in the window that opens, follow the instructions
Step 2: Take the password into account
Case number 1: You have opened your project and are already connected
- Tap on the cogwheel or menu (depending on your operating system)
- Tap on "synchronization"
Case number 2: You have never opened your project or are not able to sign in
- Delete your project
- Download it again
- Once inside you can sign in with your new password
On iOS and Android, you can update the profiles by refreshing the "Sign in" window. To do this, on iOS, place one finger on the screen and slide downwards. On Android click on the rotating arrow at the top of the window.