When the FINALCAD Manager adds you to the platform, you will receive an email to create your password.
However, when FINALCAD creates your account, a default password is set. For security and confidentiality reasons, after this step, FINALCAD no longer has access to user passwords.
We strongly advise users change it immediately via the following steps:
Step 1: Reset your password
- Go to this page
- If you are already logged, select "Sign out", then "Sign in", else select"Sign in" completely right of the screen.
- Click on "Forgotten password".
- Enter the account's email address, then click on "Receive instructions"
- In the email you receive, click on the link to reset the password, then, in the window that opens, follow the instructions. Attention, from now on, your password must contain at least 8 characters including a uppercase letter, a lowercase lettre and a number.
Step 2: Take the password into account on your device
Case number 1 : Synchronize from within the project
On iOS and Android, synchronize accounts of the project from the connect wndow.
- On iOS, place one finger on the screen and slide downwards.
- On Android, tap on the icon at the top of the Connect window.
On all devices, You have opened your project and are already connected
- Tap on "..." at the bottom left
- Tap on "synchronization"
Case number 2: on iOS and Android, synchronize all your projects at once from the FINALCAD Home page
- Tap on the icon at the top right of the Connect window
Case number 3: You have never opened your project or are not able to login
- Delete your project
- Download it again
- Once inside you can login with your new password