Users belonging to the project mailing list periodically receive reports generated by our servers.
This frequency of sending documents can be modified on each project by sending an email to email@example.com
It is also possible to add or remove users to this mailing list by logging into our manager.finalcad.com management platform thanks to your role as FINALCAD Manager.
See Article : How to create user accounts with manager.finalcad.com?
- Automatic weekly export (default)
- By default, this export is set on Friday at 2am
- Documents on our servers are automatically generated and sent
- An email is sent only if there is new project information
- The date and time of the export can be modified upon request of the FINALCAD Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
If required by the project, it is possible to set a daily shipment at the desired time.
If you need to have a report outside of these automatic exports, you can always request an export from the tablet. See this article : Receive project reports/ ! \ Everyone on the mailing list will receive this email.