After downloading Finalcad, you need to connect to your account.
*If you have forgotten your password, see Changing or resetting your password
- Tap on the icon for the account.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap on < Get started >. You will see one of two screens:
- If you already have a Finalcad account, you may enter your password and tap on “Login.” Proceed directly to page 10 to download your project.
If you don’t have a Finalcad account, you will find the steps required to create one below.
Follow the steps below to create an account:
- Create a password with at least eight characters, one lower-case, one upper-case and one number.
- Select < Next >
- Enter the information for your account
- First name
- Last name
If you have not purchased a Finalcad license, you will have limited access.
See this article : Purchasing a Finalcad license
Some articles pertaining to using the Issues module:
- Creating my first issue
- Color coding of issues/statuses
- Using layers
- Using filters
- Rejecting or disputing an issue
- Describing your issue
- What deadline should I assign to my issue?
- Logging into your profile
- Downloading and installing Finalcad
- Downloading a project pro
- My reports by mail
- My reports in the app
- Using layers
To continue with the management of your issues:
- Creating a meeting minutes
- Adding a level of important to an issue
- Adding an issue to the punch list
- Before and After labels