After downloading Finalcad, you need to connect to your account.
*If you have forgotten your password, see “6. Changing or resetting your password.”
- Tap on the icon for the account.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap on < Get started >. You will see one of two screens:
- If you already have a Finalcad account, you may enter your password and tap on “Login.” Proceed directly to page 10 to download your project.
If you don’t have a Finalcad account, you will find the steps required to create one below.
Follow the steps below to create an account:
- Create a password with at least eight characters, one lower-case, one upper-case and one number.
- Select < Next >
- Enter the information for your account
- First name
- Last name
If you have not purchased a Finalcad license, you will have limited access.
For more information, see the article “Purchasing a Finalcad license.”
- Creating my first issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0001)
- Color coding of issues/statuses (FC_DEF_BUS_0002)
- Using layers (FC_DEF_BUS_0003)
- Using filters (FC_DEF_BUS_0004)
- Rejecting or disputing an issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0005)
- Describing your issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0006)
- What deadline should I assign to my issue? (FC_DEF_BUS_0007)
- Logging into your profile (FC_DEF_BUS_0008)
- Downloading and installing Finalcad (FC_DEF_BUS_0009)
- Downloading a project pro(FC_DEF_BUS_0010)