In your project, some badges are round and others square. This article explains the reasons.
- Users in a group with the “Solve” role will have round badges.
- Users in a group with the “Close” role (final approval) will have square badges.
For example, a general contractor often has round badges and when an architect is invited to work on the project, they will have square badges.
Here is the flowchart for when an issue is created. To configure the role of each stakeholder, you need to log in to manager.finalcad.com and find the “Group” tab. You need to be an administrator for this setting.
How to configure a role: Detailed steps
- Log in to FC Classic Manager (manager.finalcad.com)
- In the Groups tab, select the required group (in this example, “Owners”). You need to be a manager of the project for the “Groups” tab to be visible.
- Select the role you wish to grant to this group:
- None: the users will have a visitor role and will not be able to perform actions on the project.
- Create, Solve: create and solve issues (round badge)
- Create, Close: create and close issues (square badge)
- Fix: fix issues
- Solve: solve issues
- Close: close issues
<Tips> articles :
- Automatic Synchronization what to know
- I have a sync error
- Synchronizing all of your projects
- How to edit a project’s representative photo
- How to restore unsynchronized data
- FAQ: Using FINALCAD
- Changing the order of zones
- Using QR codes
- Windows version decommissioned Dec 2020
- Paying user or free user ?
- Why some badges are round and others square
- Change the display order on iOS (Issues, Gallery, Zone, etc.)
- Finding an issue within a search field
- Why can’t I see any issues?
- Editing a project deadline
- Finding your FINALCAD software version
- Locally deleting and restoring a project