Hello and welcome to FINALBOX,
FINALBOX, created specially for you, has been conceived by our teams to improve your communication with them and for the best traceability. In this way we can preserve documents throughout construction and control the details of plans sent to us..
The documents integrated on our platform are confidential and secure, kept throughout construction and then archived.
Connection : The identification details needed to connect to FINALBOX are the same as those used for the FINALCAD app (your professional email address and FINALCAD password).
On first use, a link is sent to you by the production team so that we can tell you about your documents. This is valid until your information is shared with our teams. next, you must use your identification details in order to connect.
By clicking the link sent, you come to this page.
A small window with three views will explain how to proceed.
- Insert your plans in the corresponding boxes in the column on the left and your other documents (example, logo, image, spreadsheet) in the box marked “other”.
- Slide the elements into the different boxes of the list to the left. A number will appear showing you the number of integrated documents.
- Share the documents by clicking on the blue arrow to the bottom left. This will allow our teams to receive a notification mail and be able to download your documents.
A window will appear telling you that once that this action is performed you can no longer access the link without identifying yourself as this one will.
- Once you have “Shared with FINALCAD”, connect yourself to your account to access the plan box at www.finalbox.fr
All you need to do is to click on your accoiunt to the right to access our platform or reinitialize your password. (Watch out - remember this password is the same as that you to connect to the FINALCAD app with).
- Whilst you are connected, you can see your files at the “resolution in progress” status and “share” if they were not already shared at production “stage 3”.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
Next article : FAQ FINALBOX