If you wish to know the version number of your FINALCAD app, simply follow these steps:
- Open the FINALCAD app. Once you’re on the app’s homepage, tap on the “?” icon in the top right.
- A window with the version number under the logo will appear.
If you want to upgrade your FINALCAD app, refer to our article called: Upgrading FINALCAD
<Tips> articles :
- Automatic Synchronization what to know
- I have a sync error
- Synchronizing all of your projects
- How to edit a project’s representative photo
- How to restore unsynchronized data
- FAQ: Using FINALCAD
- Changing the order of zones
- Using QR codes
- Windows version decommissioned Dec 2020
- Paying user or free user ?
- Why some badges are round and others square
- Change the display order on iOS (Issues, Gallery, Zone, etc.)
- Finding an issue within a search field
- Why can’t I see any issues?
- Editing a project deadline
- Finding your FINALCAD software version
- Locally deleting and restoring a project