Can I add a Revit file to the platform ?
- You can put any kind of file on the platform
A box is missing from the list to the left, how can I add it ?
- Our operations team does this. You just need to let them know by email or telephone.
I have added plan (for layers) in the boxes, but they have not been fixed in the approval file, why?
- Layers are fixed or added to your project once the architectural blueprint layout has been approved by you.
I forgot to click on “Share with FINALCAD”, have the plans been sent ?
- Unfortunately the plans have stayed on your computer and have not been transferred
Please click on the button to send your plans and notification of this to out teams.
How long does it take to fix plans ?
- If your project is new, it will take two or three weeks on average
- If it’s an update of the base plan, allow 2 to 5 days
I reset my password on FINALBOX but can’t connect to my FINALCAD profile (defect management software) with my usual password.
- The password is the same for all the interfaces linked to FINALCAD (FINALBOX, Manager.finalcad.com, FINALCAD app)
How long are documents kept on FINALBOX ?
- They are kept throughout construction on-site and then archived (data is confidential and secure)..
I can’t find the box to add spreadsheet files, images, etc.
- These files are integrated in the box “Other”
Can I change the language on FINALCAD ?
- Yes. You just need to go to manager.finalcad.com. Note that issue reports will be in the language you chose on that site.
Original article : How to use FINALBOX