You want to modify your library, update the name of the companies, the label of the trades or issue types.
To know :
- The triplet "Trade / Company / Issue type" is assigned to one or more issues. As soon as you modify one of these elements, the modification is instantly visible in issues.
- The "Trade / Company" pair is used to make visible or not the issues to the different groups set in the project.
- Best practices: Optimize your library.
Option 1: Through the library
- Click on the menu "..." at the bottom of the project
- Select "Library" item
- To edit / add / delete an item, go to the appropriate window
The 1st window displays the list of existing Trades
-> Tap on one of the Trades, display the company (s) associated with the Trade
-> Tap on a company, displays the issue types associated with "Trade / Company" pair.
Create: "+" icon (On Android tap the pencil to display the "+")
- Type the new name
- iOS: "Finish" button.
- Android: icon validate "v",
- Windows: "Add" button.
Attention if the element added is a trade, you must select this last (at the bottom of the list) and add at least a company in order to be able to save it on our servers or, to assign it to an issue.
Edit / Delete : pencil icon on Android and Windows to activate these functions
- Edit the item
- Android: tap long on the item to edit,
- Windows: right click,
- iOS: touch the item to be edited and swipe to the left to display the "Edit" button
- Edit the item and then validate it
- iOS: "Finish" button
- Windows: "Rename" button
- Android: "Ok" button
Delete: if this option is not available, it is not allowed (element assigned to an issue for example)
- Android and Windows: tap on the red cross or trash on the left of the label
- iOS touch the item to be deleted and swipe to the left to display the Delete button
Option 2: When making an observation
The process is identical to that of option 1 but is done when creating an issue. This process is more focused on adding elements. Also for changes / deletions, prefer option 1.
Do not forget to sync your project to save your changes and make them available on all devices.