The application closes unexpectedly during the synchronization, and despite several attempts, there is unsynchronized data left in your project.
It is possible to recover all data from the application in order to analyse the problem and potentially update the project on our servers.
- Recovery can only be carried out if it has been approved by our services (if this is not the case, please carefully read the article: I have a synchronisation error).
- At the end of the recovery, we will ask you to delete/reload the project on your tablet.
As soon as you send us the file, make sure you do not work on the project from this tablet.
However, you can work on this project from another tablet.
To proceed with the recovery:
- On your computer, install iTunes from this page
- From your device (iPad, iPhone), open FINALCAD and click on "Help"
- Select "Advanced" then "Export iTunes"
- Once the check appears, connect the iPad/iPhone to your computer
- Search for the files in iTunes, which will open automatically on your computer
- If you have several projects and only one of them does not synchronize, in the Documents directory, only keep the relevant project to reduce the amount of data to send, then zip all the files.
- Send to email@example.com via WeTransfer or an equivalent platform.