The application is closing during the synchronization, and despite several attempts, you have unsynchronized data on your project.
It is possible to recover data in order to analyze the problem and update the project on our servers.
To proceed to the recovery:
- On your computer, install iTunes from this page
- From your terminal (iPad, iPhone), open FINALCAD and click "Help"
- Tap 5 times on FINALCAD logo
- Select "Export iTunes" which appears
- Wait the check besides Export iTunes, and connect your computer to the iPad or iPhone
- On your computer, open iTunes, and look for the files
- Keep only projects on which you have a sync issue, to reduce the size of data to send, then zip all files
- Send it to email@example.com via WeTransfer or similar