Locally deleting a project allows you to free up space on your device and to keep only projects that you are currently working on. Information on your project is saved on our server, which allows you to restore the project at any time.
that locally deleting a project permanently removes it from your device. Also, if you later wish to restore it, make sure all of the information is synchronized before deleting the project.
Locally deleting a project
- Please show the main menu where all projects are shown. Tap on the < ... > icon of the project you want to delete.
- Select < Delete locally >.
- Confirm you want to delete. Tap on either < Delete locally > (Android) or < Delete > (iOS). Wait for the deletion to complete before closing Finalcad.
- If you do not want to delete the project, you can cancel. Tap on < Cancel > (Android) or < Discard > (iOS).
Restoring deleted projects
- Please show the main menu where all projects are shown. Tap on < + >.
- Tap on < Restoring deleted projects >.
- Choose the project you wish to restore. Confirm by tapping on < Restore > (iOS) or by putting a mark in the checkbox (Android).
<Tips> articles :
- Automatic Synchronization what to know
- I have a sync error
- Synchronizing all of your projects
- How to edit a project’s representative photo
- How to restore unsynchronized data
- FAQ: Using FINALCAD
- Changing the order of zones
- Using QR codes
- Windows version decommissioned Dec 2020
- Why some badges are round and others square
- Change the display order on iOS (Issues, Gallery, Zone, etc.)
- Finding an issue within a search field
- Why can’t I see any issues?
- Editing a project deadline
- Finding your FINALCAD software version
- Locally deleting and restoring a project