FINALCAD has put a secure process in place so that you can add a project to your tablet or smartphone. Adding a FINALCAD project to your device requires approval by your FINALCAD manager. These are the steps to follow :
- Install FINALCAD (Article : Install FINALCAD on Android)
- Ask for access to projects
- On the homepage of the application press on the “+"
- Select “Download a Pro Project"
- A form should be shown
- Click directly on the question "Are you the FINALCAD Manager of the requested project?" at the bottom of the form and follow the instructions in the following article : "Download my PRO project as FINALCAD Manager"
- If not, fill in the form. The obligatory fields are marked “required.”
- If there are multiple projects to download, you can show them all in the same request.
- Once the form is filled, press on “send” to the top right.
- The project will be added to your device within 48h. A customer request is checked directly by FINALCAD for approval.
- Once treated, an email is sent to you to the address you gave on the form.
- Once you receive confirmation that your request has been treated, open FINALCAD
- Refresh the list of available projects on the homepage by clicking on the “refresh” icon
- The projects appear with the “Download” button at the centre. Press this button.
Once the project is downloaded, you can access it and connect to your account.