FINALCAD has a put a secure process in place that allows you to add a project to your tablet or smartphone. Downloading a FINALCAD project on your device requires approval from your FINALCAD manager. These are the steps to follow:
- Install FINALCAD
- Open Windows Store on your device and search for FINALCAD
- Start the installation, accepting the default authorization request
- Open the FINALCAD app
- Request access to projects
- Make the menu bar at the bottom of the screen appear
- Choose "Retrieve a Pro project”
- A form should show
- Fill in the obligatory fields marked “Required”
- If there are multiple projects to download, you can indicate them in the same request
- Once the form is filled, press on “Send” to the top right
- Wait for activation of your project or projects on your tablet by our teams
- The addition of your project on your device is made on average in 48h. The validity of the request is checked directly by FINALCAD and customer approval sought.
- Once processed, an email will be sent to you to the address given in the form.
- Download your projects
- Once you have received confirmation your request has been treated, open FINALCAD
- On the homepage refresh the list of available projects by pressing the icon “Download your projects”
- The projects appear with the “Download” button at the center. Press this button.
Once downloaded, enter into the project and connect with your account.