FINALCAD has implemented a secure process so that you can add a project to your tablet. Specifically, loading a FINALCAD project on your device requires approval by the FINALCAD manager. Here are the steps to follow:
Step 1: Install FINALCAD (Windows 10)
- From your device, open the Windows Store and search for FINALCAD
- Run the installation, by giving it the requested rights (by default)
- Open the FINALCAD app
Step 2: Request access to the project
- Select "..." in the bottom right-hand corner
- Select "Download a pro project"
- Fill in the form that opens
- In the event you have multiple projects to download, you need only indicate them all in the same request
- Once you have completed the form, click on "Send"
Step 3: Wait for the activation of your tablet by our teams
- Adding your device to the project is carried out within 48h on average. The validity of the request is verified with FINALCAD's direct customer, for approval
- Once the processing is carried out, an email will be sent to you via the address you entered in the form
Step 4: Download your projects
- Once you receive confirmation of the processing of your request, open FINALCAD
- On the home page refresh the list of available projects by clicking on the "Download your projects" icon
- The projects appear with the "Download" button at the centre; click on this button.
Once they are downloaded, open the project and sign in with your profile.