Users on a project mailing list periodically receive reports generated by our servers. (See this article for details : Set the frequency of exports)
The email offers a variety of report types for all the defect management projects.
- Sector Reports
- The first paragraph of the email offers a report in the Sector PDF format.
- The whole of these documents can be downloaded once, by clicking on “Download the export Zip” at the bottom left of the spreadsheet.
- The PDF formatted document is generated in the case where defects have been created in the sector.
- The second paragraph offers a company PDF report.
- Together these documents can be downloaded once, by clicking on “Download the export Zip” at the bottom left of the spreadsheet.
- It is possible to add a User Report paragraph
- The last paragraph offers a Trade/Company report.
- Together these documents can be downloaded once, by clicking on “Download the export Zip” to the bottom left of the spreadsheet
- For each project, there is a single report for the trade/company couple (if there is a two trade company, there are two reports).
- The file attached to the email is an Excel spreadsheet which regroups all the observations
- All the information relating to the defects is present in the file, which allows for a number of filters.
- When a subcontractor has a restriction on its lot and is in the mailing list, it receives a targeted report with its lot (s) (it does not receive the general mail)
- If a report type is not present, you can request it by email at email@example.com
Percentages: Percentages of ratios are rounded to the lower whole.
(Example: Out of 1000 reserves there is 1 reserve to rise, you will be at 99% advancement instead of 99.9%)