As a subcontractor or member of a group with the right to “Fix” issues, you have the option of disputing an issue.
- Select the List view.
- Select the “Dispute”icon (<Contest> icon in the screen)
- The “Disputed” (<Rejected> in the screen) icon is then added to the issue. A comment (Main icon) will also be added to the issue activity.
- Similarly, when an issue that has been fixed is rejected by a member of a “Solve” or “Close” group, a “Rejected” icon (in the shape of a cross) will be added to the issue.
Articles pertaining to using the Issues module:
- Creating my first issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0001)
- Color coding of issues/statuses (FC_DEF_BUS_0002)
- Using layers (FC_DEF_BUS_0003)
- Using filters (FC_DEF_BUS_0004)
- Rejecting or disputing an issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0005)
- Describing your issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0006)
- What deadline should I assign to my issue? (FC_DEF_BUS_0007)
- Logging into your profile (FC_DEF_BUS_0008)
- Downloading and installing Finalcad (FC_DEF_BUS_0009)
- Downloading a project pro(FC_DEF_BUS_0010)
- To continue with the management of your issues:Creating a record of the meeting (FC_DEF_AUS_0012)
- Adding the level of importance of an issue FC_DEF_AUS_0008
- Adding an issue to the Snag List FC_DEF_AUS_0009
- Before and After labels FC_DEF_AUS_0011