You deem the work to be unsatisfactory or simply non-conforming? Refuse a fixed or solved issue by following these steps:
Refuse an issue
- Select the issue you want to refuse
- Click on "Refuse" at the bottom of the screen. The issue will then revert to its lower status (open or fixed)
Solved/closed issue error
If you solve or close issues by mistake, you should follow this procedure:
- Put the display into "List" mode for more rapidity (tap on the name of the zone above the schematic) or remain in "Area" mode
- Filter the results by selecting the "Solved", "Closed" or "All" filter (article: Use filters on iOS)
- Go to the level (or the zone) of the relevant issues
- Click on the "refuse" button for issues to revert to the lower status
- Synchronise the tablet to make all your changes available.
The issues are available again to be solved or closed.