- Select the issue that you wish to reject (below the status of resolved observations)
- Click on the red cross at the bottom of the screen. The observation will then return to its lower status (open or processed)
The issue will return to its initial status. If you resolve or close an observation by mistake, you should do the following :
- Place the display in Observations mode (tap on the zone name ; here : Unit 117 T4)
- Set a filter by selecting the “Resolved” or “Closed” status (article : Use filters on iOS)
- Go to the observation level concerned
- Click on the red cross for each
- Synchronize the tablet to make all your changes available.
The observations are once again available for resolution or closure.
In the same way, you have an observation fixed by a company but you do not agree, do the same steps for repression with "open" status.