The manager.finalcad.com platform is your Finalcad project management tool. Using the Finalcad Classic Manager, you can independently manage user access, user groups, and your profile for all projects launched within the mobile Finalcad Classic app. You can also customize and generate your issue or form reports on demand using this platform.
This platform is intended mainly to give Finalcad project administrators greater flexibility in managing projects for the whole life of a construction site.
How to determine if you are a Finalcad administrator
When you log into our mobile app, a cog should appear in the bottom right-hand corner of your profile picture. If you don’t see it, contact the person who referred you to Finalcad and they can tell you who your project administrator is.
You can now log in using your email address recorded to create your Finalcad account, with the password you use to connect to your different projects in the mobile Finalcad Classic app.
How to log in to the platform
Screenshot of the login for manager.finalcad.com
- Go to manager.finalcad.com (EU) or to manager-ap.finalcad.com (for projects hosted in Asia).
- Enter your Finalcad ID and password.
To log out, click on your name and on “Logout” on the next screen.
To better familiarize yourself with the Finalcad Classic Manager platform:
These articles will help you become a FC Classic Manager expert:
- Best practices: Six key tips to optimize your Trades library
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- How to manage the rights of each user on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to manage user groups on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to customize your user account on Finalcad Classic Manager
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager
- Restricting read access by phase
- Restricting read access by company
- Restricting read access by group
- Creating a project on the platform
- Configuring your project
- Creating the Issues library
- Importing or exporting the Issues library