To create user accounts you must:
- Select the project you are working on (only select the projects for which you are the administrator)
- Once the project is open, the "Users" tab on the left is automatically selected
- Above the list of users a field allows you to invite a user, and to add him/her to an existing group
If the group has not yet been created, you cannot assign a group to the user. To understand the management of groups, go to the article: How do I manage user groups on manager.finalcad.com
- Enter the email address being careful to not make a mistake as the address cannot be modified. (special characters such as quotation marks are not supported)
- Click on "Add"
- The user will receive an email from FINALCAD
Case no.1: New FINALCAD user. They will receive a welcome email, with their password.
Case no.2: The user already has an account, they will receive an email inviting them to join the relevant project. Their password remains unchanged (used on their previous projects).
Linked article: How do I manage users with manager.finalcad.com?
Previous article: How can you personalise your user account with manager.finalcad.com?