After logging in, you have access to a list of all the projects for which you have a user profile.
- Select the data center where your project is hosted (Asia or Europe).
- Use the search fields to find the project you wish to edit.
- Note: An orange “Admin” icon means you have an administrator role for this project. If you do not see the “Admin” icon, you are a regular user and cannot edit data for this project.
- In the “Add a user by email address” tab, add your collaborator.
- Click “Add”.
- Remember to assign a group to this user.
When you add a user, they receive an email inviting them to access the project and set up a password on manager.finalcad.com.
Within Finalcad, one user = one email address.
These articles will help you become a FC Classic Manager expert:
- Best practices: Six key tips to optimize your Trades library
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- How to manage the rights of each user on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to manage user groups on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to customize your user account on Finalcad Classic Manager
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager
- Restricting read access by phase
- Restricting read access by company
- Restricting read access by group
- Creating a project on the platform
- Configuring your project
- Creating the Issues library
- Importing or exporting the Issues library