- To edit the rights of a user, simply hover over their name, and click on the pencil that appears.
- Two options are then available:
- Edit: the option you want
- Delete: to delete the user from this project (the FINALCAD account will not be deleted)
- The group they belong to (only one possible)
- Registration to the mailing list for project emails
- The right to edit the library
The right to edit the library corresponds to the possibility of creating new issue types in the application.
- By default, any user in a group who can "add" has this right.
- Sometimes, in order to control the library of issue types on a project with a large number of users, blocking the right to edit for the majority of users is recommended, except for some who are responsible for this library of issue types.
- Finally, it is not necessary to validate, the changes are immediately taken into account.
Note: If a person must only receive the reports, you can put "Yes" in the Email & Report section and "None" in the "Group" section.
Linked article: How do I manage users with manager.finalcad.com?
Following article: How do I manage user groups with manager.finalcad.com?