The access rights are managed by groups. You can create as many groups as you like.
The most common configuration is to make:
- One group per company
- One group for the general contractor if needed
- One group for the project manager
- One group for the contracting authority
To edit the group, click directly on its name.
There are four editing sections:
- Roles of the group
- Restrictions on the groups
- Restrictions on the companies
Explanation by section:
- Roles of the group: There are six possible roles for a group of authorsMore information in this article:Managing the rights of authors
- Authors: Allows for the display of the list of authors from the group and the addition of a new author via their email address. It is also possible to remove one.
- Restrictions on the groups: This feature allows you to hide for a given group the issues created by another group. For example, a general contractor can invite an architect to add issues in his/her project, while at the same time hiding his/her own issues.
Restrictions on the companies: This part concerns the restrictions of access to certain companies in the trades / companies / issue types library. This feature is mainly used to restrict the access of a company to a single trade. For example, the electrician only sees the power supply trade but does not see the painting trade (Create one group per company).
It is worth noting that if they are in the mailing list with a restriction on their trade, they will receive a report targeted at his/her business.
Linked article: How do I manage users with manager.finalcad.com?
Previous article: How do I manage the rights of each user on manager.finalcad.com?
Next article: FAQ manager.finalcad.com