How to create your Finalcad account
If you are using Finalcad on a pro project or if you have already saved an independent project, you already have a Finalcad account. Read this article : Logging into your profile
I changed my password but it doesn’t work on my tablet or smartphone.
Updated passwords are pulled by tablets during synching, one project at a time. See these articles (automatic and manual synching and password resets).
I don’t have access to edits or invitations; what do I do?
You need to be a project administrator. See these articles:
I invited a user but the project doesn’t appear on their smartphone; what do I do?
No worries, as we have implemented a two-step security process. It is necessary to grant access to both the user and to each terminal (tablet or smartphone) to handle a project. For the steps, see the article Downloading a project
Why can’t I see a project in my list?
The list displays all the projects where you are a user, no matter what your access rights are. If a project is not on your list, refer to the article Downloading a project
What kind of situations require a user without a group?
This is needed only if you wish to include a user in the email distribution of a project who doesn’t need access to the project on a tablet.
Can a user be part of two groups?
A user can belong to only one group. A user is linked to an email address. If you need to have double access, you may create two user profiles.
For example: John Smith 1 and John Smith 2, each with their own different email address.
I don’t remember the email address for my FINALCAD account; can you help?
In order to respect personal data privacy, we don’t have access to that information. We recommend registering a new FINALCAD account.
Note: Use of FC Classic Manager(Manager.finalcad.com) is available for use only as part company packages.
Does plan updating delete issues ?
No. Plan background updating does not delete issues. They are kept but if it is something else, it’s possible that markers are repositioned, which is possible from the app (long tap on the marker, then “move”).
These articles will help you become a FC Classic Manager expert:
- Best practices: Six key tips to optimize your Trades library
- Managing the phases of my construction site
- How to add users to my project
- How to manage the rights of each user on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to manage user groups on Finalcad Classic Manager
- How to customize your user account on Finalcad Classic Manager
- FAQ Finalcad Classic Manager
- Restricting read access by phase
- Restricting read access by company
- Restricting read access by group
- Creating a project on the platform
- Configuring your project
- Creating the Issues library
- Importing or exporting the Issues library