These are the procedures if you want to download a Pro project.
You have already:
- confirmed your minimum operating system version requirements
- installed FINALCAD
- set your own password: reset your password
Downloading a project
When you are logged into your account, you can only access our demo projects. You need to register your device in order to have access to your own projects. You will see the projects for which you have already been registered as a user.
You need an Internet connection to download your project.
- Tap on the < + > icon.
- Tap on < Download a pro project. >.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select < See my projects >.
- Select the project you wish to add to your device.
- If you can’t find the project, fill out the appropriate form and the Finalcad team will add it for you. (See the “Requesting a Pro project” section below.
Select your project’s tile and tap on the download button.
Requesting a Pro project
After following these steps, your project will appear on your device within an average of 48 hours. To see the project data sheet, tap on the “+” button on the “New project” tile.
- 1. Fill in the different fields.
Fields with a red exclamation mark are required (Project name, Your email address, and Confirm your email).
- <Project name>: The name of your construction site
- <Order reference>: The Finalcad purchase order
- <First name>: Your first name
- <Last name>: Your last name
- <Company>: Your company’s name
- <Job position>: Your job title
- <Your email address>: Your business email address
- <Confirm your email address>: Reenter your email address.
- <Other information>: Any other information you wish to share with us. You can note multiple project names.
2. Tap on <Send.> Once our team has processed your request, you will receive an email in order to make the downloadable projects appear. Our team will grant you access within 48 hours.
Once you receive the confirmation that your request has been processed, open FINALCAD:
- On the homepage, hold down your finger and drag down to refresh the screen.
- The projects will appear; tap on them to start downloading.
- Once the projects have been downloaded, browse to a project and log into your account.
Problems downloading a project
- Have you confirmed you are connected to a network? If yes, is the connection strong enough?
Have you previously locally deleted a project? If so, follow the steps in the article Locally deleting and restoring a project.
- Creating my first issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0001)
- Color coding of issues/statuses (FC_DEF_BUS_0002)
- Using layers (FC_DEF_BUS_0003)
- Using filters (FC_DEF_BUS_0004)
- Rejecting or disputing an issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0005)
- Describing your issue (FC_DEF_BUS_0006)
- What deadline should I assign to my issue? (FC_DEF_BUS_0007)
- Logging into your profile (FC_DEF_BUS_0008)
- Downloading and installing Finalcad (FC_DEF_BUS_0009)
- Downloading a project pro(FC_DEF_BUS_0010)