FINALCAD has implemented a secure process so that you can add a project to your tablet or your smartphone. Loading a FINALCAD project on your device notably requires approval from the FINALCAD manager. Here are the steps to follow:
- Install FINALCAD (Article: Install FINALCAD on iOS)
Request access to the projects
- Name of the project: name used with the FINALCAD teams
- Order reference: FINALCAD reference, for example ABC001020
- First name: your first name
- Surname: Your surname
- Company: The name of your company
- Post: Your role
- Email address: your email address
- Other information: for example, the relevant trade or the geographical area for a given project
- Click on the "+" icon on the home page, then choose "Download a pro project"
- A form should appear
- If you are a FINALCAD Manager on this project: at the bottom of the form, click directly on "log in" and follow the steps described in the following article: "Download my PRO project as a FINALCAD Manager"
- If not, fill out the form. The compulsory fields are indicated as "required"
- In the event you have multiple projects to download, you need only indicate them all in the same request
- Once you have completed the form, click on "Send"
- Adding your device to the project is carried out within 48h on average. The validity of the request is verified with FINALCAD's direct customer, for approval
- Once the processing is carried out, an email will be sent to you via the address you entered in the form
- Once you receive confirmation of the processing of your request, open FINALCAD
- On the home page place your finger on the screen and slide downwards to refresh the page.
- The projects appear, tap on one to start the download.
Once the projects are downloaded, open the project and sign in to your account.