FINALCAD for Autodesk® AutoCAD® is a plugin that allows you to section and organise your blueprints, in order to use them easily in the field.
You can do this directly from Autodesk® AutoCAD®, independently. You prepare exactly what you want, then instantly send them to the FINALCAD servers and load them on your mobile applications (smartphone/tablet).
With FINALCAD for Autodesk® AutoCAD®, you can:
- Prepare your blueprints
- Have a view by zone, and a view by sector
- Export these views for use in FINALCAD
- Send FINALCAD files on servers
- Manage your worksheet updates
Step 1: Request access
- Go to the following link and fill out the form
- Wait for approval from our teams to install the plugin (/!\ Only certain "PRO" users are eligible for the offer)
You will receive an email from us indicating the validation of your registration and a link allowing you to change the password.
Step 2: Download the plugin
To proceed with the installation of the plugin, go to this page to download it, then follow the various steps. You need to restart Autodesk® AutoCAD® to load the plugin.
Step 3: Sign in
- Click on the "Login" button on the FINALCAD ribbon
- In the login window, enter your information
- You can start to use the plugin. See the next article in the "General processes" section
The current version of the FINALCAD for Autodesk® AutoCAD® plugin is: 3.0.13
The plugin is compatible with the 2016, 2017 and 2018 versions of Autodesk® AutoCAD®
Presentation of the interface
In the FINALCAD ribbon; you will find the different buttons for managing the plugin, as well as managing your projects.
In the FINALCAD palette, you will find the different tools for managing your ongoing project.
This palette is divided into two parts:
- Blueprint: To manage your different FINALCAD worksheets as well as your layers
- Sector: To manage your ongoing work sheet (sector)
CommandsIn the commands palette, you will find some shortcut commands for FINALCAD for Autodesk® AutoCAD®. The commands are sorted in the order of the project creation process. See the article List of FINALCAD for Autodesk® AutoCAD® commands