Standard worksheet (a single layer)
- Open the FINALCAD ribbon and click on the "Palettes" button to display the work palette on the left as well as the commands on the right
- On the left palette, click on the button "Create a FINALCAD worksheet". In the pop-up, enter a name for your worksheet, and then click the "OK" button. The original DWG is then referenced in XREF
Repeat for all worksheets (for example ground floor, G+1, ..., Roofing, etc.)
Worksheet with several layers
To create layers, you must first have finished a zoning (see article: create a zoning) with only standard worksheets.
- From the FINALCAD window, open the Views Manager by clicking on the button "Views Manager"
- Add layers that you are interested in by clicking on the button "+"
- The content of the first layer created will be based on the dwg file (XRef) and the previously defined zoning
- Creating further layers will duplicate your first zoning, all you have left to do is change the background blueprint (XRef) corresponding to your new layer.
Note: there is no limit to the creation of layers.
However, the content of each layer represents a certain volume to download on the device (smartphone/tablet). We recommend, for performance reasons, to use no more than 5 layers.