- Simple worksheet
- Open the FINALCAD Ribbon and click the “palette”button
- On the left palette, click on the button 'Create a FINALCAD worksheet'
- In the pop-up, enter a name for your worksheet, and then click the "OK" button
- Repeat for all work sheets (for example, ground floor, R + 1,..., roofing, etc.)
- Work sheet with layer
to create layers, you have to have finished a first mesh (see article: create a mesh) ) with only simple work sheets.
- From the FINALCAD window, open the Layer Manager by clicking on the button 'Layer Manager'
- Add layers that you are interested in by clicking on the button "+"
- the content of the first layer created will be the previously defined mesh
- The creation of the following layers will result in duplicating your first mesh, all you have left to do is change the corresponding background blueprint to your layer and export.
Careful: There is no limit to the creation of a layer however the content of each layer represents a certain weight to download on the terminal (smartphone/Tablet). We recommend, for performance reasons, to not use more than 5 layers.