Before you begin, please check the following items:
Step 1: Create the project base
- Open AUTOCAD and a blueprint
- View the FINALCAD Ribbon and then click the "New project" button<br />
- Create a new project
- Fill in the name of the project (required)
- Fill in the description (optional)
- Fill in the language used in the project (required)
- Drag and drop an image into the reserved frame (optional)
- Click on "create"
Step 2 : Import your blueprints (recommended)
- Click “Open blueprints”
- Create a copy of all of your original DWG blueprints in the project folder. You can find the URL of the folder by clicking Open blueprints.
Step 3 : Open blueprints
Open al the DWG blueprints that you want to use and prepare them according to your needs (see article: Best meshing practices)